Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by suhu, May 10, 2012.

1. suhu

suhu Guest

Hello - just need a little help please. Should hopefully be moving to Brisbane in around September. I have a 6 year old daughter and am in the process of looking at schools for her to attend. I'm looking in the Birkdale area - have not make a final decision on where we are going to rent a house, but definately looking around Birdale/Thornlands/Cleveland area.

What I would like to know if anyone would help, is what are the schools like in this area? is it best to go private or state school?

Any information is very much appreciated.

2. jt95045AAAA

jt95045AAAA New Member

Hi

I lived in this area for around a year. My son went to high school but I heard all the local primary schools are good. I don't think you need to look at private unless you want the religious element. The area around Redland Bay/ Victoria point & Cleveland are lovely. Overlooking the bay and lots of family park areas. Great Sunday farmers market at Cleveland. It's a great spot sure you will love it too