Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by sundowner, Jan 25, 2011.

1. sundowner

sundowner Guest

Hello my name is tracey aged 43 with my partner andrew 49 and two children aaron aged 7 and lydia 5.... I was born in australia so am already an australian citizen and my two children are citizens by decent. I am divorced from their father and new partner andrew can get spouse visa no problems there. I am a student nurse and andrew self employed builder so getting work we dont envisage as a problem. Hope to return march/April 2013.... had some legal advice re court order permission from ex etc as long as that goes to plan our dream to return should become reality 2013.

Long term plan buy a plot of land, andrew build our house, then construction job of some kind, me get a job in a hospital, kids in nice schools, 20 min drive to a beach, decent shops and recreation activities...not too much of a commute to the hospital.....
    wanna get land around 75,000 dollars... was orig looking at gympie but beach 3/4 hr drive and noosa seems out of our price range for land can anyone suggest a few places to take a look at?? thanks tracey

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

I think unless you head up Gympie way and beyond you will struggle to find a decent size plot ,20 mins from the beach and fits your budget.

You could either up your budget and have alook around Bribie Island, Caloundra, Beerwah etc or extend your 20 min beach time and look a little further inland. You will be surprised how much prices change if you drive inland 30 mins.
    www.realestate.com is good for a guide to land costs.

Cal x