Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ktee, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

We are in Cairns, been here two years now and love it.:wubclub:

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

We are in Jimboomba which is approx 50km south of Brisbane cbd and 50kms in land from the Gold Coast cbd... 6 years here and no complaints as yet..

Cal x

3. snwbnnyinoz

snwbnnyinoz New Member

We will be moving to the Gold Coast, not sure which suburb. Want to find one with great schools as we have a 3 and 4 year old that will be going to school soon plus want access to shopping. Any suggestions would be great.
    Paula

4. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

I don't know much about the Gold Coast suburbs sorry but I do know Helensvale gets mentioned quite a bit.

5. cal

cal Super Moderator

I prefer the southern end and hinterland side as it seems a world way from the Gold Coast hustle and bustle but in theory is only minutes... Mudgeeraba is one of my fav suburbs...

Cal x

6. Love Shoes

Love Shoes Super Moderator

We have visited the Gold Coast three times now, and personally I love it, but if I was to move there to live I would probably choose Helensvale, it is close enough, but not too close if that makes any sense.

7. Mrsbrown

Mrsbrown Banned

I do not know. Please can you tell me

8. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

Hi Mrs Brown the first thing to consider is work and if you have children schools.