Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by Kirsty Hitch, Mar 7, 2012.

  1. Kirsty Hitch

    Kirsty Hitch Guest

    Hey guys, I'm heading to Brisbane on a temp partner visa (309) on 21 April 2012 : ) Can anyone advise me what sort of personal admin docs I may need when I get there i.e. bank statements, financial history, references, insurance etc etc



  2. srp

    srp No longer active member

    Hi Kirsty,

    You do not need many documents,

    If you intend to rent property it could be useful to bring a reference or statement from your Building society to show you pay on time, if you are selling your house a letter from the agent handling the sale to confirm the house has been looked after and clean / tidy.

    Bank statement to prove you can afford to pay rent.
    Car insurance proof of no claims. I did not use one but some may ask for proof.
    Do not worry about Doctor or dental records unless you have some major illness that needs the records bringing with you. Your Australia Doctor will not normally look at them as they will send you for any tests or xrays you may need.

    I presume someone will think of something more,

Share This Page