Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by brid, May 6, 2010.

  1. brid

    brid Guest

    Hi there,
    my daughter is wanting to come to oz permanantly with her partner of 5 years. He is a 3D animator and has his degree. What visa would they be looking for?
    Who should they speak to?
    They will be getting married next year in the Uk.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers Brig :biggrin:

  2. srp

    srp No longer active member

    Hi brid,

    I would suggest they look at the web sites of some reputable agents, they will find on their sites some assessment pages. If they fill those in the agent will normally contact you and offer advice about what visa to apply for, the first basic discussion is normally over the phone and free.

    Visa bureau, and Go Matilda are highly respected, they can look up their web sites.

    At least that way they will know what their chances are of obtaining a visa.
  3. brid

    brid Guest

    Thanks Colin will tell them:D

Share This Page