Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by samantha08, Aug 24, 2016.

  1. samantha08

    samantha08 New Member


    This is my first post and I was hoping for a bit of advice please?
    My son has just returned back to the UK after taking part in a rugby tour to Mackay. He has been asked to return and play there for a full year in January 2017, he will only be just turned 17 at that point and we had considered going with him as a family. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on the best visa option please? My partner is a carpenter so he is on the skilled list but I wasn't sure if there was a less complicated way of doing it as we would only be there for a year (unless my son wanted to stay and then we'd be open to considering it).

    Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Neha Sharma

    Neha Sharma Guest

    If your primary visa applicant is listed in STSOL list of Australia, you can go with the the further processing. For Australia PR Visa it is good to take the help of Australia Immigration Consultant, they will guide you with better options.

Share This Page