Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by paulo673, Sep 12, 2010.

1. paulo673

paulo673 Guest

Hi guys,i sat all tests/selection for Queensland fire service..Briisbane region as station officer (my post in U.K)

unfortunately they do not sponsor overseas candidates and as post isnt on skiled occupation list i am in the weird scenario of being able to start as station officer there,if i could get a visa but as im 42 and trade not on list i seem to be snookered!!!!

i do have a cousin in melbourne..would she be able to sponsor me or will i forget the dream??:cool:

2. srp

srp No longer active member

Hi paulo,

From what I understand the state skill's list have not been updated because of the election here and no one really knows what will be on these lists. When they are released it may pay you to look at each states list and see what they are asking for. Have you spoken to a reputable agent, Most will give you a free 1/2 hour chat to asses your chances of getting a visa.

3. paulo673

paulo673 Guest

its looking like a dead end for me ....can get post if obtain own visa,job doesnt qualify for visa and organisation doesnt do sponsorship!!!!!!!!

anyone know oz female wants married for a price??????? .........seriously!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011