Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lorna Beel, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Lorna Beel

Lorna Beel New Member

Hi how are you all doing, just a quick note to let you know that we have finally sold our house in leeds we move out on friday 27th april. crown who are moving our furniture from the uk to oz are coming in 25th & 26th april to pack up our house, James finishes up work on june 1st and me and the boys are moving back up to glasgow on 28th april for 6 weeks then we are moving over to brisbane sometime in the middle of june scared but excited. I think we are going to stay in brisbane holiday village for the first few weeks after we arrive, any hints tips or advice anyone could give us would be very much appreciated, well best go.

Take care speak soon

Lorna x

2. shirlie

shirlie Guest

hi lorna,recommend stayin in a holiday village 4 few wks if like us dont know where want 2live.we stayed in 1 for 4wks just 2 get a feel of the area.we now in rented house in Labador,hubby workin ill look work as soon as get daughter sorted.lovin ere and people so friendly also the weather is fab. good luck.talk again shirlie

3. Lorna Beel

Lorna Beel New Member

thanks shirlie im sure i will speak to you again soon

Thanks Again

Lorna x

4. cal

cal Super Moderator

Congrats on the house sale and lots of luck with everything

Cal x