Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by EGG N JEG, Sep 27, 2012.

1. EGG N JEG

EGG N JEG New Member

Hi

I have probably put this in the wrong place so first off i'm sorry!:err:

We are moving up from Adelaide in November and was wondering if anyone had transported their ute's / car's. I have had some quotes from companies but was wondering if anyone had done it themselves without using a 3rd party?

Thanks for any help in advance

Claire :smile:

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

We are in Brisbane and bought our ute in Adelaide . We got a cheap flight down and drove back, it was a great way to see a part of Australia id never visted and we would do it again in a flash, even the kids enjoyed it.

Cal x

3. EGG N JEG

EGG N JEG New Member

Thank's Cal...we are driving up in my car with the kids :err: and was looking to send the husbands ute on the train. The quote's i have been given are averaging $2k! hence us doing it ourselves...might just have to drive both cars and take turns with who has the kids ha ha!

Thanks Claire x

4. cal

cal Super Moderator

ved down from Townsville, they drove one car and sent the other on a car transporter as it was the cheapest option i found. When i took them to collect at a place near Acacia Ridge ,it was soooo busy with transporters arriving left,right and centre... I cant for the life of me remember the company name right now but will post again if i can find it. It may be worth pricing up.

Cal x

5. cal

cal Super Moderator

Just had a google and the company was Ceva...

Hope it helps

x

6. EGG N JEG

EGG N JEG New Member

Thanks have sent for a quote from them still waiting to hear...decisions decisions!!!

Cx