Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by watoqld, Dec 17, 2012.

1. watoqld

watoqld Guest

hi there, i m from perth, been living here for almost 5 years. now, there is a possibility that i will be moving to qld.

how is qld will be? plz tell me more about it! and i will be talking a lot too,:realmad:

2. fish.01

fish.01 Member

qld is huge and diverse with population centres spread throughout...which piece are you interested in and what types of things would you like to know about?

3. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi and welcome to the forum.. As Fish says QLD varies a heck of alot so if you can narrow that down we may be able to help out a little.
    Do you have a job here already?

Cal x

4. watoqld

watoqld Guest

thank you guys (or girls) :jiggy: i already feel so cool about it, sounds like there are so many good people over there. I have a friend in beerwa ( not sure if it is correct spelling), probably will be there for a while. don't have a job yet and of course have to find one.

i love country side, quiet, peaceful and so relaxed, so i m preparing a place like that. sick and tired of busy city life.
    do you think in qld has better opportunity?

5. watoqld

watoqld Guest

thanks cal, i like fish :)

6. watoqld

watoqld Guest

sure, brisbane is much bigger than perth... all i want to experience the qld life, a little job with little pay, just enough to pay bills and feed myself,,, nothing more i look for :):smile:

7. cal

cal Super Moderator

Beerwah, Maleny, Budrim are all really nice places, the Glasshouse Mountains can sure give you the quiet life and green forest surrondings. My personal concern up there would be work ,you will have to consider how far youd be willing to commute unless you could pick up work as a farm hand or something.
    Caloundra is on the coast side of the highway and although still a stones throw to the above places ,alot busier and a bit more touristy. Marochydore is a bit bigger still and probably your best chance of finding shop work.

Cal x