Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Love Shoes, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Love Shoes

Love Shoes Super Moderator

Ok, off we go .... It is evident we have a very good story teller on our forum :notworthy::notworthy:

Each go we add one small paragraph, or long sentence lol, obviously trying to keep it as cohesive as possible, lets see how far we can go .... and see how the story ends ... please do join in

shall I start .....

Once upon a time there lived a girl who dreamt of shoes, :yes: when she grew up she wanted to own a shoe collection which would make her the envy of everyone in the land. She grew up and slowly and meticulously added to her beloved collection, she loved them so much, she looked after them as if they were priceless antiques, and then one morning she woke up and realised that ........

2. tink

tink New Member

...........she hadn't got any practical ones..............ones for gardening..............for cleaning the chickens out.............steel toe caps in case the horse stood on her foot............lots of heels and wedges............but no wellingtons............
    ...........so .........

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  3. Love Shoes

It was at this moment that she realised that her husband had sacked all the staff, :cry: what was she going to do? :confused: She had never cleaned out the horses, just rode them, and as for the chickens the eggs usually just arrived on her breakfast plate courteously of her beloved cook Martha, where was Martha, :confused: oh no she thought he's sacked her too, things must be bad, no wonder he has been looking glum lately, note to self she thought ..... Do not buy anymore shoes .... Ever .... Then she opened her inbox and there it was the very latest Jimmy .... what shall I do she though, press buy or .........

4. tink

tink New Member

........think about this she told herself..........there was no food in the fridge............well nothing tasty anyway..............there was a hole in OH's trousers.................so lucky she bought his undies in the same colour as the trousers.................down to the last bottle of wine.......just a few cheaper boxes left........and ...............there's only one sensible answer............so she pressed...........

5. Love Shoes

Delete message ..... And set to sewing the hole in her oh's trousers, mowing the grass in her new Hunters (just arrived ... Ordered online .... :rolleyes:) and started to think about how to run a household, on her own, where would she start, oh my gosh she thought, Mummy and Daddy never mowed the grass, Daddy never have holes in his trousers .... oh dear ..... is this all my fault, then she remembered the disastrous investment her oh had made on those Tesco Burgers ...... and then decided to ......

6. tink

tink New Member

.....no not delete.....buy them..........why not............with the amount she already had .......OH would never notice..............she would put them in the middle row...........on the next to last shelf in the 6th cupboard...............never mind sewing...........it's all OH's fault............now what for dinner......?
    .........there's that lasagna in the freezer.................

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  7. Love Shoes

Yes she thought, but where did Martha buy it from was it Waitrose?, suddenly she remembered Gerard (her oh) telling Martha to shop at Tesco because the petrol was cheaper there as they had a special offer on .... If you bought burgers you got 20p a litre off the price of petrol, what was it Martha said the offer was .... Oh yes Only Fuel and and and Horses ..... so the lasagne was not from Waitrose ....... I don't fancy having the trots all night and I really cannot stand the though of Gerard galloping to the boys room every five minutes, so beans on toast it shall be ..... then she realised she had no beans so decided on ......

8. cal

cal Super Moderator

making Pasta Bolognaise.. She grabbed the mince from the fridge ,added the sauce from a jar and dished up the evening meal.She didnt notice anything was wrong until the early hours when Gerard woke from his sleep and started to neigh,,,,,,oh no, she thought.....................

9. Love Shoes

Poor Gerard whats the matter with him, he's started making these funny noises recently, ' are you ok darling, you gave me such a fright, I've never heard you making those frightful noises before', ..... Gerard sat up and patted his stomach, 'oh don't worry Darling, I think it is something I've sent that didn't agree with me, please don't tell me you have been' ...........

10. tink

tink New Member

..........using that cheap mince I bought for the dogs...........?
    ..........mart and Gail swear by it.........but not furlong as people will balk at their prices.......
    ..........Well you look on form this morning.......my dear.........an upset sleep hasn't stopped your gallop......
    ...........what have you got planned for today........?

11. lesleybruck

lesleybruck Member

Well ive got to employ new staff for a start, as you have sacked all of them!
    Naturally i will start with a new gardener as my bush needs pruning and theres weeds everywhere. I suppose a chef would be useful aswell, now where shall i start oh yes the internet .................

12. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

... The Internet.....the route to all evil, she knew as soon as she logged on those pop up banners would all be for shoes, maybe I need another hobby she thought and instead of clicking on the banner did a search for....

13. Love Shoes

Boots ...... and horsey things, then she decided to email Martha to see if she could coax her back, ....
    Dear Martha,
    I do hope you are well, I am really sorry about Gerard (and that little misunderstanding) he has not been feeling himself recently, he wakes up in the night, making the strangest of noises, I am so glad we don't have neighbours adjoining the manor house, and sometimes when he speaks his voice is rather hoarse, but I put that down to a recent investment that has gone horse about face, lol, oh I feel frightfully dreadful laughing at his mishaps, anyway sweetie what would it take for you to consider returning to be my filly again .............