Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Money & Finance' started by Oscarcat, Nov 3, 2011.

  1. Oscarcat

    Oscarcat Guest


    Does anyone know of a tax consultant close to (5 - Kms) the Sunnybank/Calamvale area whose services are reasonably cheap and who has experience in handling overseas as well as Aus generated income? Converserly, anyone to avoid?

    The TC we used to use retired recently and his replacement hiked up the fees and doesn't inspire confidence, especially in handling UK originating sums of Money!



  2. Moneycorp currency transfers
  3. srp

    srp No longer active member

    On our parent site (PIO) we have a company who offer advice to migrants, ( Go Matilda)Allan Collett is also an accountant certified to work in UK and Australia\

    See if that is any help to you...:smile:

Share This Page