Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by toptowa, Apr 16, 2012.

1. toptowa

toptowa New Member

I've been looking at the price of bikes over in Oz and I see they're a lot more expencive than in the UK so I am considering taking mine over with me. Has anyone else shipped a vehicle car/bike and how easy was it. I'm not meaning the actual shipping but more how easy is it to re register your vehicle and does it need to have a special check of any sort :)

2. Chrisd

Chrisd New Member

Hi Toptowa, name is chris,I'm in the process of shipping my royal Enfield over in our container, DON'T SHIP WITHOUT ENTRE PERMIT,you need to have this permit approved first before otherwise your bike will be sent back or destroyed, there are a few documents they require in which you receive points for, you need a total of 100 points, once you have these together,send them to imports and they screen them in which they sent you the permit allowing it to be shipped.Once it arrives it goes through a quarantine/inspection. email them for the link to Imports.Vehicle@infrastructure.gov.au
    hope this helps
    Chris