Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by OZwanted, Apr 21, 2009.

  1. OZwanted

    OZwanted Guest


    First time on here and love the site everyone is friendly.

    I am Heidi and married with 3 kids, 18, 17 and 13.

    Looking into it for ages now and persuading OH slowly but surely.

    Hubby is part/qualified accountant and now working as Systems project manager. Would a state sponsorship be the best way to go or skilled migration (think it's the 175?) be the best for us. I am qualified cook but have been working for the council for 7 yrs doing admin.

    Daughter 18 wants to stay and go to uni now and then migrate later.

    Also what are the cost for visas? Should i get the skills assessment done now and who is the best to do this for us?

    thanks in advance for any help, as really stuck.

    PS _ I want to go to Brisbane.:biggrin:

  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Hiya and welcome to Brits in Brissy, i believe the 176 which is the skilled state sponsership is a better option for most at the moment. Our other forum may be the place to look as the site is much busier than here and we regually have agents etc contributing to the forum who will be able to give you expert advice.
    If you have any problems registering or posting just let me know
    Cal x
  3. OZwanted

    OZwanted Guest

    thanks Cal - have looked on there too.

    will just have to post on there too. help much app, Heidi

Share This Page