Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Schools & Education' started by annaonthemove, Jul 27, 2016.

1. annaonthemove

annaonthemove New Member

Hi there,
    We are hoping to move from SYD to BNE by the end of this year (to start the new school year up there).
    My husband and I have just spent a long weekend visiting up there to get a feel for different areas we would like to potentially live in.
    We have narrowed our selection down to these areas: Bulimba/Balmoral/Hawthorne/Mornington AND Ascot/Hamilton/Clayfield.

Could anyone please shed any light on the local schools & kindergartens in these areas? We have a 6 year old boy and a 3 year old girl.
    And could anyone please let me know what the local communities are like? Which suburbs out of the above are more family friendly (and accepting of new families!)? How difficult is it to get into kindergartens? As I know that in Sydney it is an absolute nightmare with waiting lists..

We feel as though we are stepping into quite the mind-field! Any input would be hugely appreciated!!

Thanks.

2. Leah Ricardo

Leah Ricardo New Member

Hi, I am Leah from Brightsteps Child Care & Kindergarten in Altona North, Newport & Williamstown. I would like to invite you to visit us for your child school preference here in Australia.

3. Comingsoon

Comingsoon New Member

All these are in VIC Brightsteps Child Care & Kindergarten in Altona North, Newport & Williamstown they are going to BNE?????????