Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Marc, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Marc

Marc New Member

Hey I desperately want to move to Brisbane with my partner and three kids aged 4,18 months,6 months. Any advise on how to get started would be great. We are going to a emigrating to Australia seminar/exhibition within the next couple of months. Really passionate about going always coming back to moving away from London to Brisbane.
    Any advice on areas to live, family orientated, suburbs preferably, and within a reasonable distance to the beach would be an added luxury but not necessary.
    What are schools like?
    i am an electrician( supervisor ) anyone with information on permits, wages, working hours etc....... Would be helpful. I have had a look on the Internet.
    Visas?
    thank you in advance.
    Marc.

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi Marc
    Knowing which visa to apply for and getting the ball rolling needs to be your first job. If your a fully skilled Electrician you should qualify for a skilled PR visa but as im far from expert on visa's id suggest you ring a company for a point in the right direction. We personally used Visa Bureau for all our application and they were great. Go Matilda is another company who regually get good feedback on the forums.

Good Luck with everything
    Cal x

3. Marc

Marc New Member

Thanks cal

4. Fliss86

Fliss86 Guest

Hello! We used go matilda and they were great, very reasonable fees compared to other agents (we got a fair few quotes). We had Rosie Waite, always answered our emails promptly, usually the same day. Highly recommend! The will assess you free of charge, as they won't take on anyone they don't feel will be successful, so worth a quick query email!

Fliss