Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal
  1. jt95045AAAA

jt95045AAAA New Member

Hi

I've recently moved here. Happily married with 3 kids 22, 19 and 15 years old. I'm 43, love going to the gym, horse riding, movies, beach, shopping and coffee with good friends. Have met some lovely ladies already but keen to have a good social circle. Anyone wanting to meet up, please let me know. I'm in Chancellor Park, Sippy Downs. Ladies only, lol

Julie x

2. crystal64

crystal64 New Member

Hi Julie, We`ve been in Maroochydore 3 weeks now, moved here with my husband, 21yr son, 11yr daughter but have left 3 of my other children in the UK ranging from 29yr to 24yr so finding it hard & strange. Plus to boot missing the social contacts of friends to even air my feelings or network info so would love to come to one of your social gatherings if invited. :)

3. jt95045AAAA

jt95045AAAA New Member

Hi crystal I can catch up with you maybe at the weekend if you want to pop to sippy downs and maybe a couple of friends of mine can come too send me a pm and let me know what time suits you.

4. breilly

breilly Guest

hi Julie,
    we hope to be moving out to Buderim in October myself 42 ,hubby and two girls 17 & 15 , , just wondered what the area is like ? My husband is in Melbourne at the moment working until we sell the house then join him . would be great to meet up, I know is a few months away , how are you finding the area , any info good or bad ? thanks

5. jt95045AAAA

jt95045AAAA New Member

Friends in sippy/buderim

Hi Buderim is really lovely, was there today walking through the main shopping area. Sure you will like it.Sippy downs is only 5 mins away and is very nice too. My 15 year old goes to chancellor park and is still settling in, it's a good school but he had so many friends in tannum sands it will take a little while for him to make new friendships.There is nothing bad about either area that I have come across. Sippy has lots of walking tracks around the lakes so it's very picturesque. Made a few friends here and hoping to make more:) definately good for a coffee when you get here. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want info on here. X Julie

6. breilly

breilly Guest

Thanks Julie for your reply, I hope my daughter can go to Mountain Creek , I have read a lot of good thongs about it. can't wait to get out there, it would be great to meet up for a coffee, I know making new friends is really important to settling in to your new life.x