Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Renting & Real Estate' started by woodstockdoc, Jun 13, 2012.

1. woodstockdoc

woodstockdoc Guest

My wife and I are moving to the North Gold Coast with our 3 children (all 5 and under) this August. We need a initial short tem furnished rental. If anybody has anything we would love to hear from you.

2. spadgersdad

spadgersdad New Member

3. woodstockdoc

woodstockdoc Guest

Thanks spadgersdad. That should get me started.

4. Kristine

Kristine Guest

In searching a place you should always consider the budget and the maintenance given with the tenants because it will help you to get a better property and your investments is right.

5. woodstockdoc

woodstockdoc Guest

I just thought I would bump my own thread along. We now have an arrival date 2/8/2012. There are some rental options through the above websites but if anybody has anything available in North or Central Gold Coast we would love to hear from you. 3-4 bedrooms, rent $600-1200 per week.

6. cal

cal Super Moderator

Have you thought about Ashmore Palms ? If you stayed in an intrim cabin ,the prices are cheaper and you would have the pool and other ammenities on hand for the kids. A few familys have stayed there and the staff are really helpful with new arrivals.

Cal x

7. woodstockdoc

woodstockdoc Guest

Thanks Cal. Looks like a good option.

8. beddy

beddy New Member

We've just booked at Ashmore Palms in one of the older style cabins to save on funds( these are not shown on the website) .Its costing us $392.00 per week + $50.00 for a key bond and [FONT=arial, sans-serif]$100.00 for a cleaning bond .We arrive there on 21st August. After looking at other rental options this seems the better option for us as the price is reasonable , theres children's activity on site and we can add further weeks onto our stay if needed. We have currently booked for 4 weeks and going to look for a long term rental when we arrive [/FONT]

9. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi Beddy, i did Relocations for a few years and had familys stay there when my own accommodation was full. The staff were brilliant, they help with adress and mail ,directions ,everything. The cabins were basic but clean and have everything you need. Its a wlk to the local tavern and although when you first drive down the street to it you will think OMG (its at the back of a small industrial estate) it really is a nice place and good way to meet others and pick up tips..

Lots of luck ,im sure you will love it here and you will never be bored of things to do.
    Cal x