Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Renting & Real Estate' started by Barb Aasen, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Barb Aasen

Barb Aasen Guest

We have a beautiful fully furnished 3 bedroom (plus office) home in a Northside suburb of Brisbane, between Northlakes (little Britain) and Redcliffe beachfront. It is available for short-term holiday rent during the period Oct 17 to Dec 14. Would be ideal for someone moving to Brisbane from overseas while they organise a home to rent (and decide on which suburb they want to live in) and while they wait for their furniture to arrive. If anyone is interested please send me a private message and I will send photos. It may also be possible to rent our car for a nominal fee if you need it. Our motive: we go overseas a lot and would like to offer our home to those who are settling here. The rent is $400 per week including utilities and WiFi.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012

2. lesleybruck

lesleybruck Member

Hi we are looking for a rental around feb/march time for two weeks, you have set you go away alot so if you may be away at this sort of time pls let me know as i would be interested, we are coming on a reccie trip and want to stay near northlakes, cheers lesley

3. Barb Aasen

Barb Aasen Guest

Hi Lesley,
    That may be a possibility...we have not as yet decided which months we will go away next year. Let me talk it over with hubby and please message me
    Cheers, Barb

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
  4. Barb Aasen

Barb Aasen Guest

Hi again Lesley,

We will be going away for parts of Feb and March, so we can coorordinate dates with you if you definately plan on coming! Please send me a private message and we can discuss. I can also send you photos of our house and more details. Take care, Barb