Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Money & Finance' started by Terry Cottenham, Mar 1, 2009.

  1. I will be working out of Australian waters for more than 6 months of the year for a UK company, do I have to pay Australian tax?
    Does anyone know of a marine tax accountant that could help me in this matter?

  2. Moneycorp currency transfers
  3. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Hi can i point you to our other site it is much bigger and busier than here and regually has agents and accoutants contributing. You should get the answers you need there.
    If you have any problems dont hesitate to contact me and i will post the question there on your behalf.
    Cal x

Share This Page