Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Schools & Education' started by Emms, Mar 29, 2010.

  1. Emms

    Emms New Member

    Do you know if you have to pay the full international student fees at schools if you come out on a working visa?

    Emma x

  2. Rudi

    Rudi Relocation Brisbane

    Hi Emma

    Is that a Working Holiday Visa you mean? If so, then yes, I am afraid it is full international fees.

    If it is a temporary visa - a 457 then no, you don't and if it is a PR visa then you don't either


  3. Emms

    Emms New Member

    Thanks. I think it will be the temporary visa (one that last for four years?). I hope so because paying full international fees for three kids would cost a fortune!!


Share This Page