Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Brisbane & South East QLD' started by knsc, Oct 4, 2013.

1. knsc

knsc Member

Anyone on here work as a relocation agent? or know a good one

Thanks

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

I did Relocation for years but dont anymore and not sure of anyone in Brisbane who does the full service. Im happy to help you all i can via here if you like? What is concerning you most ?

Cal x

3. NQB

NQB Guest

Depends where you want to relocate to. If you are looking at North Queensland (Townsville or Cairns), I can assist you.

Regards

Jennifer

4. knsc

knsc Member

Hi Cal
    thanks for the reply. Sorry did not get right back to you have been very busy and have now been offered work in Narangba and they are willing to help were they can. We were looking for help with schools and rentals stuff like that but since we are going to be in Narangba that has answered some of those questions. Might still be looking for someone that is willing to help my wife find her way around, as it looks like I am going to start work asap, but hopefully there seems to be a lot of people on here that might be willing to help.
    Thanks
    Nigel

5. knsc

knsc Member

Hi Jennifer

thanks for the offer, but we are going to be in Narangba.
    regards
    Nigel

6. cal

cal Super Moderator

Knowing what i know now ,i wouldn't even bother about schools until your here,have checked out the area and decided thats where you need to be. Then you can have a look around at what schools are near by.

Rental wise, again not much you can do until you are here. Have all your paperwork copied and ready to submit when she see a house you like. Inspections are a must as there are some shacks out there,lol, also trying to be friend an agent can get you a long way too. Do you know what paperwork etc to submit with an application, if not just yell and i will give you some ideas, basically the more you can throw at them the better your chances.

Cal x

7. knsc

knsc Member

Hi Cal
    Thanks. we have looked at the list of need things to make the 100 points and think we have the information needed, but will sit down next week and check, then give you a shout. Things are a bit mad at the moment with last week of school and work.

Regards
    Nigel

8. Hi Nigel

I am doing relocations support and have a lot of experience in real estate - let me know if you need any help

Regards

Shelley