Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Willow78, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Willow78

Willow78 Guest

Hi all,
    As title suggests we are possibly relocating.
    We've been in Adelaide almost 4 years and love it but think it times for something new.
    So please be prepared for many questions in the coming months as we decide for definite if it's the next move.

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi Willow and welcome to the forum,, feel free to fire away with those questions and we will do our best to help

Cal x

3. Love Shoes

Love Shoes Super Moderator

Welcome, as Cal said, feel free to fire away, hopefully we can help you, good luck x x

4. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

Hi Willow welcome to the forum, can I ask why Queensland, have you just thought of moving to another suburb of Adelaide if you like it there? We moved from Melbourne to Queensland mainly for the weather and love it here, although hubby thinks it's too hot at times but then we are in FNQ

5. Willow78

Willow78 Guest

We've been in many suburbs already. All very different. When we first looked at oz we traveled to Vic, SA, NSW and QLD. Ended up Adelaide win us over but now being here we feel the move is right for us all kids included. It would be for weather and husbands job prospect being in IT.

6. cal

cal Super Moderator

I have only ever visited Adelaide once ,fleetingly,hopped off the plane in my singlet and froze!! lol, i bought a car there and drove it home,,lol,, yes long way i know but it was wayyyyy cheaper than buying one in QLD and we had a fab road trip home..

Cal x