Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Brisbane & South East QLD' started by shella_n, Nov 26, 2012.

1. shella_n

shella_n Guest

Hi

We are moving from Adelaide to Gold Coast in mid January cause of my husbands work.

please please please, if you are in GC please get I touch cause I've got questions but no one to answer them :-(

we are particularly looking at mudgeebara so would love to hear from anyone there - also Robina, Varsity etc.

i look forward to hearing from you .... Please :wubclub:

cheers

michelle

2. beddy

beddy New Member

Hi Michelle myself and hubby and three children aged 8,9 and 18 years moved over from the UK to the GC in August 2012 we are currently living in Pacific Pines which is only a short drive from the areas you have mentioned . We have only driven through mudgeebara and varisty lakes but have been to Robina shopping centre a few times.Only been here a short time but more than willing to try and answer a few of your questions.

3. Cal22222

Cal22222 New Member

I'm around that area, I'll try to answer your question

4. Lifes Good

Lifes Good Guest

Hi Michelle

Did you end up moving to Mudgeereba?

We have recently moved to Varsity Lakes which is only 10 minutes from there. I really like the area and now that my boys are settled in school would like to meet other adults to find out more about the area and there impressions on the Gold Coast.

Let me know how you got on.

Sandra

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Guest

Hi Michelle and Sandra

We are moving from Adelaide to the Gold Coast in January, and love the look of Mudgeeraba. My husband and I are in our early 40s with two young children (5 and nearly 2). Is this a good family area? Also very nervous about moving and meeting new friends. Have you found it easy to meet people?

Thank you

Mel