Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by SolaceSeeker, Aug 17, 2012.

  1. SolaceSeeker

    SolaceSeeker Guest

    Hey how are you? I am going to get an Australian Work and Holiday Visa only for 1 year. I have done BSc in Electronics Engineering doing a job as junior system support specialist here in my country since January 2011.

    Please guide me about the best way I can further stay or get residency in Australia after the 1 year. As soon as I will arrive there should I do Australian certificate courses on the TRADES that Australia needs always so that any Australian State or Employer may sponsor me for next year. What are the best trades/jobs Australia always needs and where are the training institute to get Australian short certificates. Other than this is there any other better option for get temporary residency or regional sponsorship?

    Please help...Thank you in advance
  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Hi im not sure on the ins and outs of your trade sorry but just be very careful you dont breach any rules of the WHV or it could cabosh any plans for another visa.
    Good Luck

    Cal x
  3. Wendy

    Wendy Guest

    Hi there, you could contact my friends at Sydney Migration International - they help people all over Australia and overseas. They can advise you very promptly.

    All the best, Wendy.

Share This Page