Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by Jaq, Jul 2, 2011.

  1. Jaq

    Jaq Guest

    Hi, I am a secondary school teacher and am ready to submit my application to the QCT. I am still in the UK seeing the acedemic year through, my husband is in Oz already, he has started work in Brisbane and a colleague has said that when he moved over and his wife tried to register with the QCT, her PGCE was not recognised and that she has to go to Uni for a year.

    Can anyone shed any light on this please?
  2. srp

    srp No longer active member

    Hi Welcome to LifeInQueensland,

    Sorry i cannot help with your questions but I would suggest you look at our sister site and look at the threads on there that have been started by teachers about migration and you should be able to find something to help you.
  3. heldownunder

    heldownunder New Member

    Just puuting my registration in - i have 3 year geography degree and 1 year PGCE- when i spoke to them on the phone they said that should be fine ... But hey this is Australia. They dont like on the job Training or 3 year courses....
  4. Jaq

    Jaq Guest

    Thank you so much, its reassuring that we have had the samw response, when I spoke to them they said all sounded right but as you say its Australia! Good luck with registration!

Share This Page