Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Schools & Education' started by CollierFamily15, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hi!! We are moving over to Oz at the end of the year but coming over in May to tie up a few loose ends and confirm that Buderium QLD is where we want to live...well my husband wants too, I love it there and so don't need persuading!! More importantly also to check out schools for our 14 year old daughter. We have researched two in particular - Matthew Flinders & Sunshine Coast Grammar School, I have made appointments to visit each while out there in May. Our daughter currently attends a grammar school in the UK; we do not want her education to be affected by our move and so have focused mainly on private schools. It seems that Buderium is very popular with PIO and so was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me... Is private a far better education system than a public one? What are the public schools in Buderium like and if so what is the most popular one in this area?? We would much rather not pay fees if she is able to receive the same kind of education!

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated
    Michelle

2. ............