Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by Rachel-UK, Nov 26, 2008.

  1. Rachel-UK

    Rachel-UK Guest

    I am new to this and have a few questions i hope someone can answer....

    I have been within the HM Prison Service in the UK for 4 years as a Prison Officer and within the last year i have gone on to be a Physical Education Officer is this same establishment.

    I am wanting to move over to Aus with my long term partner and 3 and half year old here's how it is...

    I am currently taking my PPTLS level III (teaching qualification) and i am due to complete this very soon, my previous employment was also within sport too.

    How could we emigrate? Recreation Officer has recently become a skilled occupation which needs to be supported by a degree (this of which i will not hae for a few years yet)

    My partners sister is an Australian Resident - with my job been on the SOL is she able to sponsor us? if so how do i go about it?

    Studying is another option but is far to costly for us.


    Thanks :rolleyes:

Share This Page