Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by dazandclaire, Aug 9, 2008.

  1. dazandclaire

    dazandclaire Guest

    Hi we are emigrating to Brisbane soon on a 457 visa obtained through my wife who is a nurse and already has a job in Brisbane . I am a time served plumber with city and guilds and quite a few years experience in domestic plumbing, i know i have to comlete a convertion course to work legally in Australia could anybody let me know how i go about this and what are the job prospects in Brisbane, and surrounding areas. cheers all Daz
  2. alles

    alles New Member


    :smile:Hi and welcome there are plenty of jobs and you should just need to swap your quals over to qld which you should just need to fill a few forms out go to the police to certify your quals and send them a payment for your new cert that will only be for a year. then next year same again but you get that one for 3 years. I'll try and and find the forms for you if I can. Hopr that helps all the best the taylors coomera.:smile:
  3. dazandclaire

    dazandclaire Guest

    thank's that helps alot i should be able to start work quicker than i thought

Share This Page