Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by WelshDebzs, Apr 27, 2008.

1. WelshDebzs

WelshDebzs Guest

Hey Guys

We are hopefully moving to Brisbane Mar 09 OH is studying in Acacia Ridge:smile:

I have been looking and looking for a possble place to live and have come accross Marsden price seem very reasonable for renting. Anyone know what the area is like I was wondering why its so reasonable have checked out the high school and primary and they look great...

Any thoughts or info would be great

Debzsx:tongue:

2. cal

cal Super Moderator Staff Member

I prefer Boronia Heights ,right next to the highway to get to Acacia Ridge,reasonable priced housing etc ,or better still Flagstone where i am ,lol,approx 25 mins to get to Acacia from here!
    Cal x

3. WelshDebzs

WelshDebzs Guest

Thxs Cal

Have checked them both out look really great and the schools

Debzsx:wub:

4. Mark and Jo

Mark and Jo The MadHatters

Hi Deb, we are out in the western suburbs! Cant help with Acacia Ridge - have only driven through it to get to a paint shop!!

Good Luck!

5. cal

Going off track here but i found a place Samford,20 mins west of brissy(ish),samford village ,samford valley etc ,absolutely loved the place ,seemed so friendly,maybe a bit quiet at the moment but in another couple of years i bet its booming!
    Cal x

6. WelshDebzs

WelshDebzs Guest

Thxs Cal its another option

Lol Jo I have been warned not to live in the ridge as its quite industrial and has an used airport there...

I had been looking in quite a few areas including yours Cal and Jo its all within an 1hr of the college.

I like them all :eek:

Debzsx:wub:

7. cal

Takes us about 40 mins to get to the city from here and about 45 mins to the beaches of surfers ,best of both worlds!!lol
    Cal x

The Migration Place