Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by PommyPaul, Dec 27, 2010.

  1. PommyPaul

    PommyPaul New Member

    Can anyone recommend a migration agent? I need an established one that wont disappear overnight and has offices both here in OZ and in the UK - Gold Coast and Surrey/London/Sussex would be ideal. It's for my Mum who wants to emigrate here, we have checked all the criteria and she passes on them all but doesn't have the CPV money so it would have to be Subclass 103!!!!

    Are there any ways that the visa can be sped up - applying on shore etc.... I have sent an email to the parent visa immi link but had no reply on processing times - anyone know what they are??

    Other than a student visa how can my mum come and live here until the 103 gets granted. I was told that it is not possible to get a bridging visa - is that true??

    Any help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Hi i cant help with the Visa questions but a good agent here in Brissy is Cheryl Bird from Bird Migration, she doesnt have an office in the UK to though,, if you really need one with an office in both countrys then i would try Go Matilda.
    Hope this helps
    Cal x
  3. PommyPaul

    PommyPaul New Member

    Thanks Cal, I have heard of Go Matilda a lot - will check them out.
  4. Mark and Jo

    Mark and Jo The MadHatters

    Go Matilda did my parents CPV

Share This Page