Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Jobs & Careers' started by Angel, Jan 17, 2009.

  1. Angel

    Angel Guest

    Hiya does anyone know if there is much work for nursery nurses or they might be known as kindergarden person. Many Thanks
  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Hiya the kindys (as most are known here) always seem to be advertising for staff , just like the uk , you shouldnt struggle finding work in this field at all.
    Good Luck
    Cal x
  3. babsw

    babsw Guest

    They are called childcare assistants /group leader depending on your quals but lots of work always going in this field!good luck
  4. jamie&kelly

    jamie&kelly Guest

    hiya i just wondered if you knew where i would fit in as i have a hnc in early education and childcare? i looked at child care coordinators and they need degrees so im not that but i also see theres no other child care person on DIAC? so i take it id just have to see about work once im there? thanks kelly x

Share This Page