Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Brisbane & South East QLD' started by Kendell, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Kendell

Kendell Guest

Hi everyone. We recently opened a venue called 'Your Place Or Mine...?' 6-8/37 Thomas Drive, Chevron Island, Goldcoast. I'm from the Birmingham in the Midlands and my much better half Angela is from sunny old Glasgow. We have live music most nights of the week ranging from laid back Soul, RnB, Modern Jazz through to Reggae, we even have a brand new Menu which we have just launched.
    So don't be strangers, pop in and say hello...i might even buy you a drink............might:)[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2012

2. Sol

Sol Guest

wow, that's really nice! I'll take the Vegetarian: mushrooms, peppers, onions, olives and topped with rocket & aioli :wubclub:

3. Kendell

Kendell Guest

Good choice Sol, very popular. So i'm guessing that you won't be interested in our Steak and Ribs Special tonight then:((. However you might be interested in some really nice/cool laid back music that we've got happening; Dean Gray (Acoustic Soul) ft Yas on vocals, 6-10pm, DeanGray.jpg You're always welcome and the Vegetarian will still be available.

4. Kendell

Kendell Guest

Who said Monday nights are boring? Fancy a some live music tonight? then pop into Your Place Or Mine; 37 Thomas Drive, Chevron Island. We'e got the Gold Coast hottest new Dance/House band; The Shazam Expirience from 6-9pm. Apologies to everyone that turned up for the Reggae Night last night, but due to unforeseen circumstances (at the bands end, not our's) it couldn't happen. Things will be back to normal next week though.[h=2][​IMG][/h]

Attached Files:

5. Kendell

Kendell Guest

A big thank you to everyone that took part in Chevron's Got Talent (The Ultimate Karaoke Competition) last night. OMG, the standard of the talent was WOW!. The second Heat is next week at the same time: 8-10pm, so get in touch if you think you can take the $500 winners prize. Again, thank you to everyone that took part and as for the four Heat winners well...........see in the Grand Final on the 31st October.

[​IMG]

Attached Files: