Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Beaverdog, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Beaverdog

Beaverdog Guest

Hi
    Have just joined this site, am currently living in SA but would love to move to QLD.
    Have been to the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast twice (Short trips mind) and prefer the lifestyle. Have been here since July 2007 and found SA is too quiet for us.
    Loved Surfers for a holiday but prefer the Sunshine Coast although wouldn't rule the Gold Coast out. Has anyone got any advice or possibly made the move themselves.
    Any advice very welcome

2. PommyPaul

PommyPaul New Member

Us too

Just joined this site as well, as we are thinking the same as you and we are planning a reccie very soon. We have been to the gold coast before but we need to refresh as we thought Adelaide would be better for us, not so sure now. Would like to talk more, if you want to?

3. Beaverdog

Beaverdog Guest

Good to hear from you

Where abouts in Adelaide are you and how long have you been here?
    Would love to chat further.

4. PommyPaul

PommyPaul New Member

Aldinga Beach, been in Adelaide since Aug 08. Where are you etc...

5. Beaverdog

Beaverdog Guest

We are in Flagstff Hill between Marion & Aberfoyle Park, I'm not sure if you know the area.
    What is it you don't like about the place? It's still quite early days, but I know we knew Adelaide wasn't right for us almost instantaneously and that was despite a reccie. Where abouts were you in the UK. We are originally from North London but lived in the Midlands for 12 years prior to emmigrating. Do you have children?

6. PommyPaul

PommyPaul New Member

At Flagstaff earlier today seeing some friends, know Adelaide quite well due to work and travelling etc.... From south London/Surrey. Just had a bubs here 1 month ago. Drop me a pm with a phone number and we can have a chat if you like?

7. Beaverdog

Beaverdog Guest

OK, will do

8. Mark and Jo

Mark and Jo The MadHatters

Welcome to Brits in Brizzy x