Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by utherwilson, Jun 28, 2012.

1. utherwilson

utherwilson Guest

Hi All,
    This is now our second move to OZ from the uk, the first was to tassie but that is a long story! We are hopefully moving to the Eumundi/Cooroy
    kind of area this time.
    The previuos move felt a little less stressfull as it was just me and my wife, this time however is a little different as we have two kids in tow 4yrs and 18mths. Our four year old boy will be ready to start school in feb next year so any advice on that front would be great! I'm getting quite anxious for him as it won't be long after we get there that we will be shipping him off to school...feels a bit wrong in some respects.
    Has anybody moved to that area recently? We would love to hear your thoughts, teething problems. It would also be nice to meet some people in the same kind of boat!
    At the moment I am a picture of excited nervousness!!!

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

I dont live near there sorry so cant help with the specific area, but lots of luck with your move and im sure your son will be fine once he is there and is making friends.

Cal x