Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wrxbox, Jul 21, 2009.

1. wrxbox

wrxbox Guest

Hi guys

We are currently living in Melbourne and will be moving up to Brisbane at the end of the year. We have a young family of 4 children. I’ve only ever been there for a few days and don’t know the area at all. My wife has her heart set on going there and believes it’ll be a great change and that we won’t know ourselves.
    I need to do some research as to where we will be living, we will rent first and then look into buying. I will be working in Acacia Ridge. I commute to work on a motorbike and don’t mind living around 45 min- 1 hr to work. My wife really wants to live coastal but we also need to consider the cost. She has a friend who lives in Coolum Beach so I think we will use that as a basis of aiming toward the North but not up as far.

I will look forward to all your help and feedback.

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hiya guys
    Coolum Beach and surronding areas are lovely but that would be one hell of a commute for you to Acacia Ridge, i would guess at 2.5 hrs.
    You would be better looking around the Northern end of the gold coast if you wanted the beach lifestyle, prices aren't too bad either. Tough choice as Brissy has too many nice areas,lol. Good Luck
    Cal x