Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Denise Scott, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Denise Scott

Denise Scott Guest

Hi to all users
    I am having to relocate back to the UK as my ageing mother now has health problems and i have to return to look after her,
    I am looking for some body who could re-home my beautiful dogs.
    They are 2 Kelpie cross aged 9 1 Male1 Female both de-sexed
    They have fantastic natures and are good with people, children, other dogs and cats.
    If any body could help please do as they both deserve a loving home and will lavish unconditional love on their new owner.
    I am situated just outside of Ipswich Qld.
    I also have a beautiful big long haired male de sexed cat that is looking for a loving home too he is a real softy and would love cuddles and brushing his favorite thing.
    Hoping to hear from somebody
    Denise

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi Denise
    PLEASE DONT TAKE THEM TO THE POUND. Contact Animal Rescue Queensland and they will help you find new homes. I have been a foster carer for this charity and they have a strict NO Kill policy. My last foster baby came from death row at the pound..
    Another No Kill charity is Furry Friends Animal Rescue, either of these should be able to help you.

Cal x

3. Denise Scott

Denise Scott Guest

Cal
    I would not dream of taking them to the pound
    They are far too nice for that
    I am trying desperately to re home them in loving homes like they have always had
    Thank you for your tips i will contact those people but still if possible i would love to find some one to care for them
    Denise