Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal
  1. British guy, 47, young at heart and new to Brisbane (from 6th August 2012) after six and a half years in Dubai. Looking to meet some new mates for drinks, laughs, good conversation (I also speak French and some Arabic). New friends of all ages from all over the world are very welcome! Cheers :biggrin:

2. Vivek

Vivek New Member

Hi, We've moved to North Lakes in April 2013. I'm 40, a Londoner and am deffo up for a beer and chat. I work in the CBD Monday to Friday so let me know if/when you're about.

Cheers! Vivek

3. dredg97

dredg97 Guest

Hi Vivek!

I replied to your wife a couple of days ago...
    We are Italians and I work in the CBD too, we can meet up for a lunch or a beer whenever you want, and with all our family too (we have two baby girls of 4 and 1), and a dog...

I will be in regional Queensland for work in the next 3 weeks, will happy to see you in July (my wife could meet up Monique and the baby if you wish)...

See you soon!

4. Vivek

Vivek New Member

Hi! Yes I didn't realise you were the same couple that Monique was messaging!

Let me know when you're back in the CBD. We can arrange some drinks or coffee. Cheers!