Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Em_10, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Em_10

Em_10 New Member

Hi all,

I just joined the forum so thought I should introduce myself; I am 33 years old, living on the Gold Coast with my husband. We lived in the UK and then South Africa and then moved to Australia (Gold Coast) 2007. Have really enjoyed it here and have managed to successfully start our own business. We have been on holiday up to Far North Queensland a few times and have absolutely loved it each time. This last time we got up the courage to actually think about moving there - we are busy looking into all the finer details including places to rent, relocating the business, the big move ect ect. It's quite daunting especially the business part but we have got to the point now where we think that taking a chance and starting fresh up in FNQ might just be the best move we've ever made. We love the dramatic scenery and environment up north, the animals and natural settings and the laid back lifestyle. Our favourite spot is Port Douglas although we may need to look at living closer to Cairns so that we can operate our business successfully. Anyway, any advice or comments welcome and if there are any questions I can answer to help you regarding anything we've done so far then fire away! :smile: