Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Love Shoes, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Love Shoes

Love Shoes Super Moderator

Hi Guys and Gals
    I thought I would just start a thread mainly to introduce myself, I have been an active member of Poms In Oz for quite some time now, and was overjoyed when Admin sent me a PM a few days ago asking if I would like to be a Moderator on this forum, I jumped at the chance.

I have said it before and will say it again and again, that I doubt that we old have made the move to Oz as smoothly and confidently had I not stumbled upon this wonderful set of forums.

I hope to be part of this forum for a long time, and look forward to making friends, lots of posts and participating in posts ......

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Welcome aboard Love Shoes, we are a friendly little forum getting bigger by the day ,, sort of reminds me of the old days on another forum,lol

Cal x

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
  3. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

Welcome on board LS it's good to have you here.

4. tink

tink New Member

.........hello...........have come along to chat on here........hopefully can give a bit of help..........been in Australia for just over 20 years..........so know something about the place..........Just north of Brisbane...........have 3 boys though only one at school and a fair few animals.............looking forward to being part of this forum............tink x

and just to add.........it has taken poor admin.......11 pm's to help me join this site..........thank you for your kind perseverance ,where many would of screamed and given up............who would think that upper and lower cases could make that much difference..........and a dot.........though I should of known that one.....lol...........so thank you admin...........tink x

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  5. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

I am just glad we got you here in the end:notworthy:
    Thats Ktee, capital K no dot :laugh: oh and Moving to Melbourne on PIO:wubclub:

6. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

Tink have you always lived in Brisbane?

7. tink

tink New Member

...........no..........I lived in Sydney when I was young.........started school here....!
    ...........and have seen lots of the eastern side of Australia...........lots of road trips........
    ...........and once did a drive from Brisbane to Bendigo............
    ...........a great drive.....!

8. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

So how old were you when you came to Oz

9. tink

tink New Member

..........holy moley the posts are the wrong way up..........lol
    ...........going to get in a right mess if you all have two names.............I can only just remember my own ....lol.......

10. tink

tink New Member

.........having to use the quote as I cannot remember where I was ........reading from.............lol............
    ..........just over 4.................and my middle son was the same age when we brought him over..........but we paid more than 10 pounds.....lol..!

11. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

I bet you have some great tales to tell of Australia. I am off to sleep now but look forward to catching up tomorrow.
    hugs Kate

12. Love Shoes

Love Shoes Super Moderator

Hi Tink,
    So glad you managed to join, i was just about to go to bed when i got your pm, pleased it is sorted.
    great to see you on here.
    enjoy x x

13. tink

tink New Member

..........thanks shoes................just a small question.............how do I get to see the last post..........first.....?
    ...........am having to start at the begining of each thread...............tink x

14. Ktee

Ktee Administrator

I will see if I can do this for you