Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by Xenon, Apr 24, 2011.

  1. Xenon

    Xenon New Member


    We'll be bringing our dog with us. Just looked at the form to get an import permit, and it seems you have to provide some contact details inside Australia. You're not allowed to put "to be advised" or something like that; it has to be a valid address with a valid person living there. How have other people tackled this issue?

    We were hoping to send the dog about a week before we go ourselves.


  2. srp

    srp No longer active member


    Do you have any friends or relatives in Australia who's address you could use. I also believe some have used their employers address as a contact address.
  3. Xenon

    Xenon New Member

    I guess my boss's details would be most appropriate. I'll write to the AQIS and see what they think. Thanks.

Share This Page