Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by kirstycamilleri, Feb 6, 2010.

  1. Im from Malta and i came here with my partner who is a permanent resident here, however i am on a working holiday visa ( subclass 417). I am working in a coffee shop (MILK) in Windsor and my boss has offered to sponsor me to stay with them here, however i havent got a clue how to go about doing this. I have visited the immigration website but all i came across were business visas and skilled workers. I am just the manager in a small coffee shop! Does anyone have any suggestions please? Im desperate!??!
    i have to get all the paperwork together myself..

  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    My advice would be to contact Cheryl Bird at Bird Australian Migration Bird Australian Migration Agency
    tell her Cal from Jimboomba passed you her details, she is a lovely lady who will help you throughout the process or if your funds are tight she will be able to point you in the right direction.

    Good Luck and i hope you get it sorted
    Cal x

Share This Page