Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by trace1, Jul 27, 2011.

  1. trace1

    trace1 New Member

    I have now been asked to go for my medical and Xray etc...I have printed off my health form which is the referral letter I have to take with me...however it also states that I need to take forms A160EH and 26EH...I cannot download these from my application as they are simply not there and can only find form 26EH on the immi website...I would really like to fill these forms out online and have sent an email to my C/O but just wondered if anyone could help as to how I get hold of these forms...or do I only need the referral letter??



  2. srp

    srp No longer active member

    Hi Trace,

    I was under the impression that when you book a medical the surgery that you attend fill the forms in on line now and you only need the referral letter. , I would ask what you need to take when you book the medicals. Its been a couple of years since i did mine but they emailed the forms to me from the surgery. But not sure if they still do that.
  3. trace1

    trace1 New Member

    Thankyou...will do that
  4. redwalkers

    redwalkers Guest

    Hi Tracy, I managed to download the medical forms OK . On your applications page when you check the status of your application click on the document checklist, the forms should be available to download there. I have downloaded them as the clinic as also asked me to take them. Good luck
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011

Share This Page