Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Travel & What's on' started by Mark and Jo, May 3, 2008.

1. Mark and Jo

Mark and Jo The MadHatters

Whats your best/favourite holiday spots in QLD?? I am going to the Whitsundays soon + will report on return!:biggrin:

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Havnt managed much 'holiday time' yet !lol,but me and gary did get a weekend break(child free) at The Mouses House ,Springbrook .They are secludede log chalets in the rain forest with double spa baths etc ,ideal adult weekend away just to chill.We will definately be going back at some point.
    Cal x

3. chez30

chez30 Guest

Heron Island is just gorgeous! 6 hr drive up to Gladstone from Brissy, then get the catamaran across for a 2hr trip, or if you're feeling rich, you can get the helicopter over! We chose the catamaran option ha ha - absolutely stunning scenery & if you visit Nov-Jan you may be lucky enough to see the turtles coming up the beach to nest - we did & they are AWESOME!!! Look at www.voyages.com.au website, or even on www.wotif.com.au they have specials there sometimes for the only resort on the island.
    :cool:

4. ck10_9

ck10_9 The Photo Guy!

Hamilton island in the Whitsundays is my fave at the moment. From there you can travel to Whitehaven beach - AWESOME
    We are on a 7 month trip around the whole of oz from January so I will be sampling many more holiday spots!!