Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by sandy gang, Jul 4, 2011.

1. sandy gang

sandy gang Guest

Hi ,

My name is Tabatha Sandelands my family and I are waiting on our visas just now and hoping to be moving to Brisbane area in August this year:huh:.

we have been looking at some suburbs but not sure which ones are good/bad . What we will be looking for is a family friendly surburb , with shops close by, and schools in walking distance also parks near by . If anybody could give me some advice on good places to life , we have been loooking also on the gold coast Upper Coomera area .

Many Thanks

Kind Regards
    Tabatha xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011

2. cal

cal Super Moderator

Hi Tabatha welcome to LIQ.

There are too many lovely suitable suburbs to list on here,,lol, especially in and around the area you seem to be looking at. There isnt really any 'Bad' areas around the Northern end of the GC so i wouldnt worry too much. The suburbs up the northern end can be a tad 'built up' for some but thats down to your personal perefernce. If this is the case look further south or inland a little. www.realestate.com is good for a guide to property, rentals and costs.

Hope this helps a little
    Cal x