Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by Anth, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. Anth

    Anth New Member

    Not quite sure where to start.
    Desperate to move to Queensland to be with my grown up daughters, and grandchildren.
    We have been and love it...
    Prob.. i am 52, to old to go on a skilled visa My partner is younger than me.. and hoping to qualify in a skill that is, on the list.
    We have a 9yr old.
    In 4yrs time. I will have the required amount to apply for contributory parent visa. Just!!
    Im just wondering if anyone, can help un-ravel and has any greatly needed suggestions.
    Thankyou. X
    rodrikroberts likes this.

  2. rodrikroberts

    rodrikroberts New Member

    0riginal and fake Migration documents and papers, passport, visa, drivers license, ID card, permanent Resident permits, of all countries if interested message me.. I can contact me [​IMG]

    Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Share This Page