Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Its Me, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Its Me

Its Me New Member

Hello you lot so this is where ya all hiding ........ Hello Cal, Hi jo, Hi johatts is Chelle here by any chance as well !!!!!!!!!

I know doubt I will see more of ya all in the future ............ :tongue:

Catch ya all later.....XXXXXXXX

2. cal

cal Super Moderator Staff Member

thats not fair you have to tell us who you are,lol, its a bit quieter on here and alot more chilled,lol,mainly me and johatts and alles who cant seem to stay away,lol...so come on spill the beans who are ya!!!!!!!!!
    Cal x

3. Mark and Jo

Mark and Jo The MadHatters

Did I miss the plot?!?!? Its who????????????????

4. Its Me

Its Me New Member

Dont get excited its only boring old me !!!!!!!!! lol

5. Mark and Jo

who is it?????????????? Lol!

6. cal

at least give us a teeney weeney clue (or 3 )lol
    Cal x

7. Mark and Jo

Would that be Stockies by any chance?

8. Its Me

Its Me New Member

You been checking up on me Jo.........nice to see ya all.......spoilt me fun now......lol

9. Its Me

Its Me New Member

Cal how dare you say i sound like geoffrey.................. Im gonna shoot myself now.........:rofl:

10. cal

LMAO !!! Jo how the hell did you guess that,,lol, i was going through PIO posts to se who i could see who was coming here and lived in Durham!lmao ,started in queensland ,if id have started in chewin the fat id have got it!!lol, brill to have you on board Claire,this is the sane side(ish)
    Cal x

11. Mark and Jo

Cal, went to contact details!!!! Scroll on the arrow and u get her name!! LOL!

12. Its Me

Its Me New Member

I can see why ya blonde now Cal ....LMASO
    Nice to be on here guys........didnt know it was here...stumbled upon it by chance........... Just whish i was there with you lot.................. maybe one day..... hope you all ok.....

Claire. XX

13. Mark and Jo

Im blond too................................Oh didnt I leave myself WIDE open there! LOL!

14. cal

lol, dont be cheeky ,,youwant a bigger laugh ,,i still cant see what your on about ,,will have to search more tomorrow as my ikkle stud muffin is givin me dirty looks,lol
    Cal x

15. Its Me

Its Me New Member

Dont suppose any of you guys would no if any newspaper companies send there local papers over here to uk, i was just interested in the jobs section for david... ive been on a few websites the obvious ones, but was wondering about more local jobs on offer.... Any info would be great........he is an IT manager at the mo in Durham university.....

Claire. XX

16. cal

the main one is the courier mail on a saturday ,but im sure all the jobs are on seek.com anyway,there is also the gold coast bulletin but same again with the jobs section,sorry
    Cal x

17. itsjo

itsjo Guest

Boo!! Howdy Claire,,what you doing lurking around here...
    Mwahhhh :)

18. Its Me

Its Me New Member

Well im just keeping me eye on you lot to make sure that ya not trashing the place before i get there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. XXXXXXXXXXX

I sooooooooooo wnt to be there....... XXXXXXXX