Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal
  1. helenaadams

helenaadams Guest

Hi all,
    Just a little hello to everybody in Brisbane,
    28 (hubby) and 27 (me) year old, near CBD, no kids yet.
    Been here nearly 4 years but always looking for new faces and friends.
    We enjoy being active, eating out, including water sports, walking and cinema.
    Originally from Leicestershire in england.
    If anyone fancies a chat come say hello
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hi Guys,

Although not in the CBD my wife and I (both 30 - no kids yet either) are living in Upper Coomera on the GC. We have been here about 6 months and always like meeting new people. We are also into the beach lifestyle, walking, camping and cinema etc. Feel free to drop us a PM if you guys ever fancy a coffee or a beer or something :)

3. Em_10

Em_10 New Member

Hi there!

My husband and I (29 & 33) are also here on the GC - Ashmore actually. We've been here a few years but moved around quite a lot so hard to make new friends! As above, we also love cinema, camping, travelling, BBQ's with friends, few drinks etc etc.... I'm originally from Bath in the UK and husband from South Africa. Maybe we should arrange a BBQ in the park maybe northern Gold Coast or something for a few people to meet up and say hi - let me know if you think this is a good idea!
    Cheers!

4. helenaadams

helenaadams Guest

Hi Em :)
    Sounds like a fab idea :)
    I Dont know where Ashmore is but obviously know the GC
    :wink:

5. Em_10

Em_10 New Member

Hi Helena!

Cool - after this above post I sent out a bunch of emails to all people I could find on the forum in this area looking to make friends and in the same boat as us - I'll forward you the email too and would def love to have you in on a meet up!

Cheers!
    Em

6. Lane

Lane Guest

Hi
    Myself and my husband (28) have been in Brisbane for 7 months now. We have only met a few people, we are looking to meet up and get to know some more people and get a social life. Let us know if anyone is free.

lorraine & matt