Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Visas / Migration' started by Michelle, Jan 21, 2011.

  1. Michelle

    Michelle Guest

    Hi all, new to this site and hoping that someone can help with some advice.

    Been here 4 years and just about to be granted PR BUT!! due to daughter working she isn't classed as being a dependent so immigration can grant ours but not daughters even though we are all on the same 457 visa

    Any ideas where we go from here, i have asked the case worker we have at immigration and all he tells me is to find a sponsor to sponsor my daughter to work her,

  2. Teva

    Teva New Member

    Hi Michelle, is she over 21?
  3. Rudi

    Rudi Relocation Brisbane

    Hi Michelle

    That's a difficult one. I would contact an agent about that one.

    Good luck - I hope you find a way for her to remain here.


  4. srp

    srp No longer active member

    I would have to agree with Rudi, Contact a good agent and get professional advice. The agents will have come across this before and will be able to tell you exactly what can be done.
  5. Michelle

    Michelle Guest

    Hi Teva,

    Yes she is over 21....

    Thanks everyone for your advice, now i need to find a good migration agent
  6. cal

    cal Super Moderator

Share This Page