Toggle Theme Editor
Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Charcoal

Discussion in 'Renting & Real Estate' started by snowyhaze, Sep 18, 2008.

  1. snowyhaze

    snowyhaze New Member

    Does anyone know what we would need to secure a rental when we arrive in Brisbane. My partner and I are coming over on a 457 Visa and I already have a job secured on my arrival.

    We are looking at properties in the Springfield Lake area and have found several Gorgeous houses there we would like to rent but are unsure as to what type of documentation we will need to get a rental.

    We need to secure one asap as I do not want to start a new job with the worry of not having a long term residence :frown:

  2. cal

    cal Super Moderator

    Hiya think i replied to your question earlier on another forum ,lol, Springfield is just down the road from me and youve picked a lovely area.
    Most rental applications are based on a points system requiring you to reach 100 points. you will need Driving Licence, Birth Cert,old utility bills, copys of a healthy bank statement and any refernces you can get hold of. You can never submitt to much ,also pop in a copy of the letter from your employer. Good luck with everything
    Cal x
  3. Mark and Jo

    Mark and Jo The MadHatters

    Good Luck xx

Share This Page